(5 Best Laptops Reviews) To be a professional in film-making and first-class editing, it is important to choose the best laptop for Adobe Premiere Pro as much as you value your Profession because good editing and good film-making can only be done when You will have a good laptop.
Adobe Premiere Pro Laptop Requirements
When it comes to video export (rendering) after video editing, your laptop must have a multi-core processor clock of above 3GHz.
RAM: minimum 8 GB RAM of DDR4 at the maximum 16 or 32 GB
GPU: You may need a GPU to further increase performance and reduce the load on the CPU, For laptops, I would suggest the best GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti 4GB because it is very powerful.
- Here are the things you must have on your laptop to become a professional editor on Adobe Premiere Pro.
- High clock processor
- Maximum RAM
- Dedicated GPU
- Storage should be SSD because SSD storage makes the CPU very more powerful.
For a professional video editor, your laptop’s display should be larger than 13-inches because you can do your best editing on the big screen.
|Asus TUF 15.6″ FHD Premium Gaming & Editing Laptop||GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti 4GB GDDR6
Processor: 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5
|Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming & Editing Laptop 2021||GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H 6 Core
|OMEN 15 Gaming & Editing laptop on adobe premiere pro||GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H, 6-Core, 2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 5 GHz with Intel(R)
5 best laptop for adobe premiere pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro Laptop Requirements
- 5 best laptop for adobe premiere pro
- 1. MSI GL65 Leopard Best Laptop For Video Editing
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 Gaming & Editing Laptop
- 2. NEW Microsoft Surface Book 3 best laptop for adobe premiere pro
- 3. ROG Zephyrus G15 Ultra Slim laptop for adobe premiere pro
- 4. Lenovo IdeaPad L34015 – Budget laptop for adobe premiere pro
- 5. Lenovo Legion 5 – Excellent laptop for adobe premiere pro
- These Questions Most People Ask
1. MSI GL65 Leopard Best Laptop For Video Editing
The MSI GL65 Leopard is the best laptop for video editing for Adobe Premiere Pro, the cheapest laptop for you if you are a professional video editor. This MSI laptop is great for gaming and offers you a strong performance without compromising on video editing requirements.
The MSI GL65 is not a compact laptop and measures 14.08 x 9.76 x 1.08 inches with a weight of 9.03 pounds. A large number of gaming machines are expected, so it applies here as well. Although it weighs about 1.91 pounds, it is not so heavy that you can easily lift it.
The design of this laptop is also amazing, Its body is of beautiful black color which has a great design that is not very complicated, the sides of the bezel monitor are very thin which adds to its beauty and makes the laptop weigh less.
Now comes the main thing of this laptop which requires a video editing, It is called Graphic Card, The graphics card of this laptop is Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 High-end graphics card and the second best graphics card for laptop. You can easily play video editing as well as high-end gaming in the years to come with this graphics card.
MSI GL65 Leopard Specs
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6-5.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2 x 2 ax)
- Display: 15.6″ FHD IPS-Level 144Hz 72%NTSC Thin Bezel
- Graphic: 100% Srgb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8G GDDR6
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- RAM: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
- Ports & Other: USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C 1 USB 3.2 Gen1 3 Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining 720p HD Webcam
- High-performance Processor
- Don’t overheat
- 4 hours of battery life for video editing on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Small in size and lightweight
- The display is dimmer
ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 Gaming & Editing Laptop
ROG Zephyrus S17 sets the standard for ultra-slim Windows 10 Pro gaming laptops featuring NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER graphics. Boasting a 300Hz refresh rate Pantone Validated display with ultra-narrow bezel, PCIe NVMe SSD, and a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, the ROG GX701 has all the power and portability needed to conquer the latest and greatest game titles, anywhere I think the best laptop video for adobe premiere pro.
2. NEW Microsoft Surface Book 3 best laptop for adobe premiere pro
The removable tablet is exclusively a newer version of Microsoft and is a powerful laptop. The Microsoft Surface Book 3 is available in two 13.5 – 15” sizes with the fastest 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. If we compare it with the previous Surface Book 2, it Modern Microsoft is much faster.
In addition, go multi-tasking, edit large video files, and enjoy the best-level gaming experience.
From the deepest video and graphics files to the most octane gaming, the ultra-powerful laptop now combines speed, graphics, and long battery life with the capabilities of laptops, tablets, and portable studios. You can do great video editing on Adobe Premiere Pro with quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core processors, blazing NVIDIA graphics, and a high-resolution pixel sense display designed for surface pen and touch.
To make it easier, the Surface Book 3 can be separated from your screen with a robust laptop, portable studio, and a button, and you can use it as a tablet.
You can easily write anything with the pen on the Surface laptop. This speaker can hear audio loud and clear with audio sound. And, on top of the premium, you can type fast and confidently on the backlit keyboard and this is a plus point for video editors.
NEW Microsoft Surface Book 3 Specs
- CPU: quad-core powered, 10th Gen Intel Core processors.
- GPU: Fastest graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q
- Battey: Up to 17.5 hours battery life and improved standby that extends battery life when you’re away.
- Robust laptop, powerful tablet.
- Ports: including USB-A, USB-C, and full-size SD card slots.
- Unique, Professional, and Stylish Design
- Powerfu SSD Storage
- Innovative Laptop with Upgradeable Specs especially GPU
- Use Tablet Mod Use
- Amazing Battery Life
- Limited Screen Visibility Due As screen opens at 90° only
3. ROG Zephyrus G15 Ultra Slim laptop for adobe premiere pro
Asus ROG laptop you can use for professional video editing and editing running Adobe Premiere Pro software, including AMD Ryzen 7 4800h, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card 16 GB RAM is DDR4 type.
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus has a full HD (1920 × 1080) IPS panel that lets you easily edit Adobe Premiere Pro videos and edit a full sRGB color spectrum (98%) up close. Is. Furthermore, when the brightness is above 80 cd / m2, the backlight does not shine.
It has an intelligent cooling system called ROG Intelligent Cooling System that stabilizes the performance of your laptop even adding high performance like fast video rendering or special effects to your videos.
The reproduction of the colors is amazing and the accuracy of the color is perfect. This is the most accurate display we’ve ever seen. In addition, it has fast response times, which is the same as the 240 Hz screen refresh rate.
ROG Zephyrus G15 Specs
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor (up to 4.2GHz)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 982MHz, Boost: 1198MHz, TDP: 80W)
- Display: 15.6” 240Hz 3ms IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) PANTONE Validated display
- RAM: 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Keyboard: Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard
- Weight: 0.8” thin, 4.85 lbs ultraportable form-factor
- High Power Processor
- 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD and 16 GB RAM is ideal for Video Editing on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Good-narrow 6.2mm Bezels and 81% Screen-body Ratio
- Systems get heated while extra load
4. Lenovo IdeaPad L34015 – Budget laptop for adobe premiere pro
This laptop is the best laptop for video editing, and it is very light in weight. So this laptop is the best laptop for adobe premiere pro and the cheap price.
With the help of this laptop, you can do advanced editing on Adobe Premiere Pro and it is also the best in terms of price. Lenovo iPad L340 Intel Core i5 processor that offers excellent performance, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics.
Lenovo IdeaPad L34015 Specs
- Processor: 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300HF Powerful mobile processor
- Storage: 256 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- RAM: 8GB RAM for advanced multitasking
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics
- Battery Life: 5 hours battery life with gaming, Its battery life is excellent
- Weight: 6.93 pounds
- Advanced multitasking
- High performance
- Battery timing low with Editing, this is not a big issue.
5. Lenovo Legion 5 – Excellent laptop for adobe premiere pro
AMD Ryzen 7 processors with 8 ultra-responsive cores and 16 GB of DDR4 auxiliary memory, I think this laptop can give the best performance. You can easily do the best quality video editing on adobe premiere pro.
The NVIDIA ® GTX ™ 1660 TI graphics and this compromising gaming and editing laptop are enhanced by in-depth experiences with a high refresh screen. The crisp 1080p display features prominent clarity and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate for full fidelity gaming, you can see great graphics in it and it is also the best in terms of laptop budget.
Other gaming laptops in the 7 750-100 range have 250-night screens. It’s rating, 300nit (based on reviews; 330 original) 144hz, and 100% RGB. Surprisingly, I don’t think you can find such a screen anywhere else at this price.
Lenovo Legion 5 Specs
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H mobile processor
- RAM & Storage: 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory, and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Display: fast refresh and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate and outstanding clarity on a 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU is a blazing-fast supercharger for your favorite games and the newest titles
- Keyboard: The Legion TrueStrike keyboard with soft-landing switches delivers hair-trigger inputs
- Amazingly powerful CPU
- Build Quality is great and solid
- To my knowledge, there are no cones in terms of price
These Questions Most People Ask
Which laptop is best for Premiere Pro?
In this article I have reviewed 5 of the best laptops for Adobe Premiere Pro. I have made all these laptops the best choice, further depending on your budget which laptop you buy.
How do I get Premiere Pro on my laptop?
You can get Adobe Premiere Pro on any of your laptops, you can easily get it on the official website, and it is very simple to install.
Do professionals use Adobe Premiere Pro?
If you think that professionals can’t use Adobe Premiere Pro then you are wrong. Anyone can use this software and you can make it a career. You can also earn money online by working part time.